Register a Trademark in the United Kingdom
>>>Fast and easy trademark for Brand Registry<<<
The UK is one of the easiest and quickest countries to obtain trademark registration and the UK Trademarks Office is super-efficient and fast. Many Amazon sellers file in the UK as it allows them to get into the Amazon Brand Registry faster (note: a UK trademark is not a substitute for the US and will not protect you in the US).
Important highlights about the UK registration process:
Your trademark is reviewed on absolute grounds and it can be refused if the mark is descriptive or deceptive.
One of the biggest differences between the UK and US, Canadian and Australian systems is that in the UK your trademark will not be refused if there is a similar mark.
To stop a similar trademark one has to file a trademark opposition and that’s why monitoring the UK trademark database is extremely important.
No use or specimens of use are required to register a trademark in the UK.
Trademark registration process is about 3.5-4 months if everything goes well.
UK trademark registration process is one of the easiest and least stressful.
We work with a few trusted UK representatives and chartered trade mark attorneys. We are able to help you with trademark registration and opposition matters.
Pricing of Our Packages
The prices are in US$ for the UK
- Covers filing your application and reporting the progress all the way to registration. 2 classes included. This is our entry-level package.
- Covers full trademark registration, including reporting and responding to non-substantive examiner’s objections and free re-filing.
BELLS AND WHISTLES
- Covers all aspects of trademark registration, including responding to all examiner’s objections and free re-filing. More free extras.
Details about pricing packages
Government fees are not included in our packages and are extra
- Upgrade “SAIL THROUGH” package to “ALL IN” package
- Upgrade “SAIL THROUGH” package to “BELLS AND WHISTLES” package
- Upgrade “ALL IN” package to “BELLS AND WHISTLES” package
There are 3 ways how you can proceed:
- Book an initial phone call with us. Here is the link.
- Ask for a free preliminary trademark search to get an idea whether your trademark can be registered. This is a basic search but if your mark is unregistrable, we’ll be able to tell you. Or