- The full legal name of the applicant (either your company or your personal name)
- The full address of the applicant.
- The trademark name. If you are filing for a logo, we need to see the logo. If you are using a few color variations, please send them all as filing in black and white in the EU and the UK, will not protect your color versions. Read more about color claim here.
- The products which you sell or plan to sell under your trademark (provide a list).
- The services which you offer or plan to offer under your trademark (provide a list).
Once you provide us with a list of products and services you want to include in your application, we will properly classify them to make sure we qualify for the fast trademark examination (Fast-track in the EU, for example).
To open in a new tab, click: What information do I need to provide in order to file a trademark application in the EU or the UK?