Register a Trademark in the US
>>>Must-have trademark for every serious Amazon seller<<<
US trademark registration process is probably one of the most complex. We know all the little tricks to register your US trademark quickly with the lowest risk of getting a complex objection. With the multitude of forms to navigate, you can trust our firm’s experience for your US trademark filing needs.
Important highlights about the US trademark registration process:
Your trademark is reviewed on absolute and relative grounds and it can be refused if there is a similar mark or if the mark is descriptive or deceptive.
There is a Supplemental Register in the US so if your trademark is descriptive or a common surname you can still register it (unlike in many other countries).
Trademarks on the Supplemental Register will NOT allow you to get in the Brand Registry.
Objections are very common. The best way to minimize one is to do a proper search and file an application without any errors.
You need to submit proof of use for your products/services before your trademark registers; however, you can file a trademark based on an intent-to-use basis, aka “future use”.
Opposition period is only 30 days.
Trademark registration process is about 9-11 months if everything goes well.
Trademark registration process often takes a much longer time especially if an objection is received or if applicant is unable to file a Statement of use in time.
We have great US attorneys, who work with us on a contract basis. We will be able to handle all aspects of trademark registration in the US, except opposition and litigation. If we are unable to help, we have a large network of capable attorneys and will gladly refer you to one who will be able to help.
Pricing of Our Packages
The prices are in USD$ for the US
- Covers filing your application and reporting the progress all the way to registration. 2 classes included. This is our entry-level package.
- Covers full trademark registration, including reporting and responding to non-substantive examiner’s objections and free re-filing.
BELLS AND WHISTLES
- Covers all aspects of trademark registration, including responding to all examiner’s objections and free re-filing. More free extras.
Details about pricing packages
Government fees are not included in our packages and are extra
- Upgrade “SAIL THROUGH” package to “ALL IN” package
- Upgrade “SAIL THROUGH” package to “BELLS AND WHISTLES” package
- Upgrade “ALL IN” package to “BELLS AND WHISTLES” package