Since August 2019, all foreign applicants must be represented by a local US trademark attorney. What does it mean for you?

If you are not a US resident or if the applicant is a foreign company, you now need to appoint a US trademark attorney to file your trademark application.

If your trademark application was filed before August 2019, and there are some outstanding issues that must be addressed and USPTO sent you a letter after August 2019, you will be required to appoint a US trademark attorney when a response is filed.

Trademark Angel provides proper legal representation through a designated US trademark attorney.

Can't find the answer that you are looking for?

Submit your question and email below and you will be notified once your question is answered

To open in a new tab, click: Can I file my US trademark myself? Do I need a US attorney to file a US trademark application?