To file a trademark application in India, we will need a few things from you:
- The full legal name of the applicant (either your company /personal name);
- Entity Type (Company/Individual);
- The full address of the applicant;
- The trademark name. If you are filing for a logo, copy of the logo;
- The products which you sell or plan to sell under your trademark (provide a list);
- The services which you offer or plan to offer under your trademark (provide a list);
- Power of attorney.
To open in a new tab, click: What is required in order to file a trademark application in India?