- The full legal name of the applicant (either your company or your personal name)
- The full address of the applicant.
- The trademark name. If you are filing for a logo, we need to see the logo.
- The products which you sell or plan to sell under your trademark (provide a list).
- The services which you offer or plan to offer under your trademark (provide a list).
- Whether the trademark been used yet in Canada: yes/no. If yes, the date of first use (sale) in Canada for each product and service.
To open in a new tab, click: What’s required in order to file a trademark application in Canada?